EliGene® COVID19 BASIC A RT
EliGene® COVID19 BASIC A RT kit (REF: 90077-RT-A) is intended for the detection of SARSCoV-2 viral RNA from nasopharyngeal swabs, buccal swabs, sputum, saliva, serum, plasma and other clinical samples by one-step RT-qPCR assay.
The RT-qPCR for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA utilizes TaqMan technology (FAM and ® ®HEX probes) and can be performed on instruments such as LightCycler 480 (Roche), RotorGene-Q (Qiagen), CFX96 (Bio-Rad), QuantStudio (Life Technologies) and others that can work in FAM and HEX channels.
- CE mark
- WHO recommended primers and probes
- Increased sensitivity and specificity due to the amplification of 3 independent SARS-CoV-2 targets in a single PCR reaction
- HEX-labelled RNA-based internal control for the reverse transcription control
- Suitable for RNA isolated from all types of clinical samples
- Special technology developed in EU by Elisabeth Pharmacon company
- Compatible with all Elisabeth Pharmacon viral isolation kits
100% success in QCMD test (certificate here)
|Ref. No.||Package||Min. package||Price ex. VAT||VAT|
|90077-RT-A||100 reactions||1 kit||On request||21 %|