EliGene® COVID19 UKV RT
EliGene® COVID19 UKV RT Kit (REF: 90082-RT) is intended for qualitative RNA detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus, in parallel with the genotyping of the of the mutations N501Y and P681H present in spike protein characteristic for the variant B.1.1.7 (20I/501Y.V1) also called UK variant.
Benfits and features:
- CE mark
- Quick and affordable one-pot option to distinguish between wild-type and UK variant of SARS-CoV-2 virus in comparison to sequencing genotypization
- The co-occurence of both mutations N501Y and P681H is specific for genetic lineage B.1.1.7.
- Primers and probes adopted from the literature and/or approved by the authorities like WHO, CDC, or ECDC
- Suitable for RNA isolated from all types of clinical samples
- Special technology developed in EU by Elisabeth Pharmacon company
- Increased specifity due to multiple independent targets
- Compatible with all Elisabeth Pharmacon viral isolation kits
- Research use only
- Increased sensitivity enables to detect from the number of 5 genomic RNA copies
|Items||Ref. No.||Package||Min. package||Price ex. VAT||VAT|
|EliGene® COVID19 UKV RT||90082-RT||100 rxns||1 kit||On request||21 %|
(published 01.03.2021, size 1.5 MB)