EliGene® Viral DNA/RNA Isolation Kit
EliGene® Viral RNA/DNA FAST Isolation Kit is intended for fast isolation (in 15 minutes) of viral RNA and DNA (nucleic acids - NA) from buccal swabs, sputum and saliva utilizing our special inhibitors removal technology. The isolation kit is intended for use with clinical samples containing low amounts of nucleic acids. The isolated nucleic acid shows high purity suitable for successful RT-PCR amplification of viral RNA and DNA present in clinical specimens.
The principle of isolation kit is based on lysis of viral particles by the detergent. In the presence of chaotropic agent nucleic acids are bound onto spin filter, washed and eluted in TRIS-HCl buffer without EDTA. Nucleic acids are ready to use for RT-PCR, RT-qPCR and other downstream applications.
- Designed for testing of SARS-CoV-2, influenza viruses etc.
- Extra fast 15 minutes protocol
- High yield of purified viral RNA/DNA
- Special technology developed in EU by Elisabeth Pharmacon company
- Tested on clinical samples.
- Isolated nucleic Acids are ready to use for RT-PCR, RT-qPCR and other downstream applications
- Compatible with all diagnostic kits from EliGene® product line
100% success in QCMD test (certificate here)
|Ref. No.||Package||Price ex. VAT||VAT|
|409100||100 isolations||On request||21 %|
Instruction for use EliGene® Viral DNA/RNA Isolation Kit
(published 07.05.2020, size 368.9 kB)
MSDS Lysis Buffer CZ
(published 11.05.2021, size 277.3 kB)